Club Secretary’s Handbook 2014/2015
The District Secretary has issued a revised Club Secretary’s Handbook for 2014/2015. This handbook gives details of Club Secretary’s duties at Club level. MyLCI where you can carry out tasks and enter reports on-line, details on 0845 phone numbers, Data Protection Act and the Ray Hill Memorial Award.
District 105sw Secretary Christine Rowe.
Email:- District Secretary
Information from the District Treasurer
I have updated the following documents for 2014/2015 – these revised documents should be used from July 2014.
District 105sw Treasurer Judith John.
Email:- District Treasurer
Club Pay In Form (A – District) (Revised 16th Sept. 2015).pdf
Club Pay In Form (B – International) (Revised 16th Sept. 2015).pdf
Insurance Premium Guidance to Clubs 2015/2016
District Expenses Form
Rules of Audit 2015 – 2016
Zone Chairperson Manual
You, as zone chairperson, are the administrative officer of the zone. You are accountable to the district governor and region chairperson (if applicable). Your primary responsibilities are to:
- Further the purposes of the association
- Serve as chairperson of the district governor’s advisory committee in the zone and call regular meetings of this committee
- In coordination with the District GMT Coordinator, play an active role in membership development including extension of new clubs
- In coordination with the District GLT Coordinator, play an active role in supporting leadership initiatives by informing Lions about leadership development opportunities at the zone, district, or multiple district level
- Perform other functions and acts as may be required by the International Board of Directors outlined in the district officer manuals and other directives
Information on all of this and more can be found in the Zone Chairperson Manual.
District Governor Lesley Clarke
Email:- District Governor
Useful Club Documents
Information on Data Protection and the Procedures Lions Clubs should use.
Lions Clubs International in the British Isles and Ireland (also referred to as ‘MD105’) are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults engaged in the breadth of its activities.
The current source of information is the MD105 web site Vunerable Persons page.
For further advice contact the 105sw CRB Co-ordinator – Lion Andrew Shiner.
Email:- CRB Co-ordinator
Summary of DBS Application Process
Applicants Criminal Record Check (DBS) Consent Form
Applying for a DBS Enhanced Disclosure
Board of Directors & ID Verifier Confidentiality Consent Form
DBS Record Keeping
Guidelines relating to DBS Disclosure information
ID Verifiers DBS Certificate Confirmation Form
ID Verifiers Identity Document Confirmation Form
Lions Club Manuals & Guidance
Everything a Lion needs to know is in this book.
Members Hand Book